The Air Quality Limit Values (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2004.
Statutory rules of Northern Ireland 2004 514
- Corporate Author:
- Northern Ireland
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Enabling power: European Communities Act 1972, s. 2 (2). Issued: 23.12.2004. Made: 16.12.2004. Coming into operation: 07.01.2005. Effect: S.R. 2002/94; 2003/240 amended. EC note: These Regs amend the 2002 & 2003 Regulations for the purpose of implementing art. 2 of Directive 2003/35/EC on the public participation in respect of the drawing up of certain plans and programmes relating to the environment.
|Format||Paperback||Published||23 Dec 2004|
|Availability||Out of stock - available to order||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Statutory Instruments
- Legislation - Northern Ireland > Statutory Rules
- Parliamentary > Northern Ireland
- Legislation - Northern Ireland > Environment & Planning issues
- TSO Northern Ireland > Northern Ireland Publications
- TSO Northern Ireland > Statutes & Statutory Rules
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Statutory Instruments > 2000 - 2009 SIs