ITIL® 4 Acquiring and Managing Cloud Services
ITIL 4 Acquiring and Managing Cloud Services is one of the ITIL 4 extension modules.
It's suited to professionals involved in the procurement of and implementation of cloud services including; IT leaders, aspiring IT leaders, cloud architects and consultants, procurement or bid managers, service or project management professionals.
Acquiring and Managing Cloud services will help you to:
- Up or reskill to elevate career prospects.
- Develop a practical understanding of how cloud procurement and technology integrate with and support business strategy.
- Effectively identify, select and deliver optimized cloud services.
- Conduct objective evaluations of cloud solutions and how to assess benefits and disbenefits.
- Understand how to share and embed knowledge during and after implementation.