ITIL® Foundation Handbook PDF
Pocketbook from the Official Publisher of ITIL
- itSMF UK
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Now updated in line with the 2011 syllabus and endorsed by APM Group, the official ITIL Accreditor, the 'ITIL Foundation Handbook PDF: Pocketbook from the Official Publisher of ITIL' is a quick-reference revision guide designed to help students prepare for their foundation exam. It is also a key reference aid for managers, practitioners, vendors and consultants in the workplace and while travelling.
This publication provides an introduction to the ITIL service lifecycle model and an overview of the ITIL qualification structure. It contains a chapter on each of the components of the lifecycle: service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement.
Consistent with the layout and structure of the 2009 edition of the ITIL Foundation Handbook
Aligned with the content of the 2011 editions of the core publications
Aligned with the 2011 edition of the Foundation syllabus
Provides relevant information, and enough detail and breadth of coverage to enable students to study for their Foundation exam
An additional chapter including material from the generic Chapter 2 in the core books - Service management as a practice.
Supersedes ITIL Version 3 Foundation Handbook (ISBN 9780113313303)
Colin Rudd, Chair of itSMF UK and one of the co-authors of the revised ITIL Foundation Handbook, said "I'm delighted that the itSMF UK Publications Group have been a key part of this important project to bring the Handbook in line with ITIL 2011. The pocket guide is an essential companion for those completing the Foundation Course and is particularly popular with the training organisations that I talk to on a regular basis."
"This updated publication builds upon the success of the previous edition that sold over 123,000 copies worldwide, ensuring that those studying for their Foundation Exam have an up-to-date study aid from the official publisher." Lucy de Best, ITIL Commissioning Editor.
|Format||Downloadable PDF||Published||08 Feb 2012|
Find similar publications here:
- Business and Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership