Management of Portfolios (MoP®) - PDF
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Management of Portfolios (MoP®) is part of the Global Best Practice suite of publications, which helps organizations and individuals manage their projects, programmes and services consistently and effectively.
At the heart of any portfolio management approach is the need to identify the right programmes and projects to deliver an organization's strategy, and ensure that targeted benefits are achieved. MoP describes the principles and best-practices that will enable public and private sector organizations of all sizes to either introduce or re-energize portfolio management approaches.
All professionals with an interest in, or responsibility for, organizational strategy and delivering programmes and projects, will benefit from this comprehensive reference manual.
Organizations applying this guidance can expect to see real benefits in the short term.
Describes portfolio management and how best to apply the approach
Shows how to get started and how to sustain progress
Demonstrates how to adapt the principles and practices through real-life examples
Leads to the efficient use of resources, better management of risk, and a greater return on investment
Helps improve efficiency and effectiveness even where portfolio management practices are well established
This publication is the manual from which the syllabus and the examinations are set and supports the MoP qualification.
When sitting an AXELOS open book exam, only the official printed hard copy of the Management of Portfolios (MoP) is allowed. A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
|Format||Published||28 Feb 2011|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership