The Official DVSA Guide to Driving Buses and Coaches - eBook
Author: Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
Whether you're a learner, an experienced PCV driver or an instructor, this book has something for you. It's packed full of expert advice designed to improve your skills and keep everyone safe on today's increasingly crowded roads.
Five reasons to buy it:
1. Practical advice - understanding your vehicle, how to care for your passengers, health and safety, drivers' hours and records, first aid on the road and much more
2. Get your licence - every aspect of the PCV driving test is described in detail, with tips for success
3. Meet the standards - information on the national standard for driving buses and coaches: the document that forms the basis for both the theory and practical tests
4. Essential skills - learn the key techniques for driving a bus or coach and what to do when driving at night, on motorways and in different weather conditions
5. Driver CPC - all the information you need for your Driver CPC tests.