Food Standards Agency
- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
The Food Standards Agency is an independent government
department responsible for food safety and hygiene in the UK.
The publications available are designed to help businesses produce safe food in line with regulations enforced by local authorities.
Food Industry Guides to Good Hygiene Practice:
Mail Order Food
Sandwich Bars and Similar Food Service Outlets
Vending and Dispensing
This is part of a series of practical guides for the food industry on how to comply with food hygiene legislation and is specifically intended to assist bottled water producers to meet the legal requirements of Regulation (EC) No. 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Drawn up by the National Association of British and Irish Millers (nabim - the trade association for the UK flour milling industry) provides essential advice to food businesses operating flour mills on how to comply with Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
This is the first in a series of practical guides for Food Industry and related industries giving guidance on how to comply with food hygiene legislation. 'Food Industry Guide to Good Hygiene Practice: Mail Order Food' has been officially recognised by the UK Food Standards Agency (FSA) and agreed with enforcers, industry, and other relevant stakeholders.
This Guide provides retailers and shopkeepers with practical guidance on how to comply with general food hygiene legislation and related requirements.
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) Food Industry Guide to Good Hygiene Practice: Sandwich Bars and Similar Food Service Outlets, provides advice on achieving the principles of 'best practice' during the preparation of sandwiches.
The 'Industry Guide to Good Hygiene Practice: Sandwich Manufacturing' has been produced by the British Sandwich Association in consultation with the industry and enforcement authorities.
This Industry Guide replaces the spirit drinks coverage of a previous publication, The Guide to Good Hygiene Practice for the Beer, Wines and Spirits Drinks Industries, published in June 1995.
This Food Standards Agency (FSA) recognised guide provides food business operators with practical guidance on how to comply with general food hygiene legislation and related requirements. It covers businesses that supply, service, and replenish a wide range of food and drink vending equipment.
This essential guide will help whitefish processors to comply with food safety and hygiene law at all stages of the process, from fish purchase through to the dispatch of the product.
Officially recognised by the UK Food Standards Agency (FSA), this publication gives advice to businesses operating as food wholesale distributors on how to comply with Regulation (EC) No. 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
- Building and Infrastructure
Business and Management
AXELOS Global Best Practice
- Coming Soon
- AXELOS Promotions
- ITIL 4
- ITIL Capability
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- PRINCE2 Agile
- MSP Programme Management
- MOP Portfolio Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MOV - Value Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
- ITIL Self-Assessment
- RESILIA FRONTLINE
- Online Access
- AXELOS Membership
- AXELOS Training Courses
- Financial Conduct Authority FCA
- HM Revenue & Customs
- International Best Practice
- Project Management Institute PMI
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- Geography and Environment
- Pain & Injury - Coping Guidance
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- National Minimum Standards and Regulations
- Business Continuity
- CSR & Governance
- Customer Services
- Data Protection
- Environmental Management
- Green IT
- Health & Safety
- Information Governance
- Medical Devices
- Quality & Sampling
- Regenerative Medicine
- Supply Chain
- Campden BRI
- Chilled Foods Association
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment Guides
- Fire Service
- Food Standards Agency
- Health and Safety Executive
- Council of Europe
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- International Monetary Fund
- United Nations
- World Bank
- World Health Organization
- World Tourism Organization
- British Standards
- Police & Criminal Law
Life in the UK
- About the test
- Official practice test
- Life in the United Kingdom - A Guide for New Residents
- Life in the United Kingdom - Official Practice Questions and Answers
- Life in the United Kingdom - Official Study Guide
- A Practical Guide to Living in the United Kingdom
- Life in the United Kingdom - Four Book Pack
- The Gazette
- Parliament & Legislation
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- Carriage Of Dangerous Goods
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA)
- Police Foundation