Police & Criminal Law
Roadcraft: The Police Driver's Handbook
- The Police Foundation
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Roadcraft is the police handbook for driver training. It's used by all the emergency services and forms a key reference for driving instructors.
Updates for this new edition include a new overtaking chapter with separate sections on passing stationary vehicles, single stage overtakes, and multi-stage overtakes and new explanations of advanced concepts, such as limit points on left-hand bends.
Guided by a working group of experienced instructors, Roadcraft is essential learning for police officers preparing for the demands of operational driving.
Four reasons to buy it
1. Become a better driver - the techniques outlined in Roadcraft will help you become a safer and more skilful driver, able to cope with the most demanding situations
2. Be safer on the road - the Roadcraft system of car control provides you with a systematic decision-making tool that enables you to deal with hazards safely and efficiently
3. Learn new skills - clear explanations of advanced techniques, such as overtaking, positioning and limit points make you a safer, more competent driver
4. Expert guidance - thanks to input from trainers in the emergency services, Roadcraft is internationally recognised as the 'gold standard' for driving
|Format||Paperback||Published||26 Oct 2020|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|