The Official Highway Code
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The Official Highway Code is seeing one of its biggest overhauls with new rules coming into force.
It remains essential reading for any road user. Many rules are a legal requirement and, if you disobey them, you're committing a criminal offence. Make sure you have the latest copy.
Changes for 2022
New rules on the hierarchy of road users - This means the introduction of new responsibilities towards more vulnerable road users, to keep them safe on the road. These are known as the 'H' rules
Junctions - You should give way to pedestrians crossing or waiting to cross a road that you're turning into
Parking Laws - New rules around parking on pavements
Source material - The Official Highway Code remains one of the source materials for all theory tests
Keep safe, make sure you're up to date with the latest rules of the road. Avoid penalties and fines by getting the latest copy of The Official Highway Code.
|Format||Paperback||Published||01 Apr 2022|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers
- Carriage Of Dangerous Goods
- Department for Transport