Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) 5th Edition
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
This is the latest and recommended version for MSP certification.
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) official book offers essential guidance for the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification and is the next step for PRINCE2 qualified practitioners and project managers.
MSP is a globally recognised framework for best practice programme management. Programmes are temporary structures used by organizations to lead investments in change.
MSP is the go-to certification and guidance for programme managers, business change managers and the natural next step for PRINCE2 project managers to develop their knowledge and skills to be able to positively respond to the challenges they face when managing programmes and larger, more strategic or multiple projects.
The MSP 5th edition book is fully aligned with the Managing Successful Programmes Foundation and Practitioner exams and also serves as a reference guide for solving day-to-day problems. MSP can be used in conjunction with all the other best-practice products (such as PRINCE2 and MoP) and international or internal organizational standards.
The Managing Successful Programmes book, PDF, or online subscription:
Addresses the most common challenges that organizations encounter when leading investments in change outlined in the core guidance.
Aligns programmes and projects with organizational strategy
Covers key principles, governance themes and the processes needed to deliver change
Focuses on the outcomes of benefits, whilst mitigating risks and actively engaging stakeholders
MSP exam success in the palm of your hand
Learn, revise, test, prepare with the Official MSP Foundation App.
Looking to follow an AXELOS ProPath certification route? See cost-efficient packs to suit you and find out more about the new scheme
|Size||216 x 280mm||Price||£85.00|
|Format||Paperback||Published||18 Sep 2020|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile