Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 6th Edition
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
PRINCE2 is firmly established as the world's most practiced method for project management and is globally recognized for delivering successful projects.
The updated 2017 guidance, its first since 2009, places a strong emphasis on the scalability and flexibility of the method and on how best to tailor it to the complexity and specific requirements of a project.
The best practice represented by the PRINCE2 method is supported by a scheme that offers two levels of certification: Foundation and Practitioner.
The PRINCE2 method comprises of seven themes, principles, and processes and equips practitioners with the skills and knowledge to manage projects in a wide range of environments.
Key benefit updates
Increased emphasis on tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organizations and a varied range of project environments
Demonstrates a greater link between the themes and principles
Restructuring of the 'Themes' chapters to accommodate typical examples of tailoring
Provides increased guidance on the practical application of the method, with numerous examples, hint and tips
Improvements to the structure and format have been made throughout the manual to ensure it is easier to navigate and use
The updated guidance and exams has been developed through a collaborative approach involving over 100 members of the broader development team, including practitioners, trainers and consultants
PRINCE2's familiar structure of seven principles, themes and processes have remained constant.
The 6th edition publication is the manual from which the syllabus and the examinations are set and supports the new updated PRINCE2 qualification for both Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
|Format||Book||Published||28 Dec 2018|
|Availability||Out of stock - available to order||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile