MSP® Survival Guide For Senior Responsible Owners
- Rod Sowden, Nick Carter
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
MSP Survival Guide for Senior Responsible Owners (SRO's) focuses on what a leader should do. It covers the topics in the MSP guide, but provides you with pointers rather than detail. Whether you are new to programme management or programme sponsorship, you will find something of use with this guide.
The publication focuses on translating the MSP framework into reality for the SRO's recognizing the extreme pressures they live with and help them to bridge the gap between the expertise that has taken them to the top of their profession and what they need to do to excel as an SRO.
Simple, direct and practical recommendations for SRO's written by SRO experts who offer practical and easy to read guidance
Includes a chapter, introducing programme management and why the SRO role is so important
Every chapter has "Magnificent Seven" tips, so if you read no further than these, you will benefit from key practical points
Explains the nature of SRO relationships with the other key roles and how their responsibilities develop.
This is the third title in the MSP Survival Guide series and compliments Survival Guide for Programme Managers and Survival Guide for Business Change Management. These titles include specific techniques for each of the roles, whereas this guide will focus more on hint and tips to match an individuals leadership qualities to the processes of programme delivery.
"An excellently written manual brimming with high-return, SRO-tuned thinking and advice. A manual that demystifies programme management for the SRO and how MSP works to immediately reduce SRO time, costs, and risks. A must-have manual on the desk of all SROs." Grant Avery, MBA (Distinction), PMP, author "Project Management, Denial, and the Death Zone"
|Format||Published||15 Mar 2016|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile