RESILIA™ Cyber Resilience Best Practices
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Cyber Resilience Best Practices provides organizations with a methodology for implementing cyber resilience. It offers a practical approach to cyber resilience, reflecting the need to detect and recover from incidents, and not rely on prevention alone. It uses the ITIL® framework, which provides a proven approach to the provision of services that align to business outcomes.
Designed to help organizations better prepare themselves to deal with an increasing range and complexity of cyber threats. It provides a management approach to assist organizations with their compliance needs, so it complements new and existing policies and frameworks.
The guide has been developed by experts in both hands-on cyber resilience and systems management. Working closely with subject and technology experts in cybersecurity assessment
This guidance supports the best practice training and certification which is available to help organizations up-skill their people by providing a defined benchmark for cyber resilience knowledge and skills.
Resilia Cyber Resilience Best Practices is aligned to fit with ITIL as this is the most widely accepted service management framework. However, the best practice is equally suitable for organizations to adopt within other systems such as COBIT® and organization-specific frameworks.
The publication is relevant for any organization using technology to manage information that is critical to its success. It is aimed at managers who are responsible for staff and processes that contribute to the cyber resilience of the organization, whether designing, operating, supporting or acting as the end users of those information systems.
eBook and Online Subscription coming soon.
|Format||Paperback||Published||01 Jun 2015|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile