ITIL® V3 Service Strategy
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
ITIL Service Strategy lies at the heart of the ITIL service management framework, a part of the Global Best Practice suite. IT executives, business leaders, and anyone involved in IT services, can use this publication as a guide to the best practices needed for a service strategy that delivers results and achieves business goals.
The service strategy stage of the ITIL service lifecycle is crucial for defining an IT service strategy that operates effectively within its business context. Valuable on its own, ITIL Service Strategy will give even greater benefits when used as part of the fully integrated approach described by the other core publications within the ITIL lifecycle suite.
This publication represents the combined experience and knowledge of practitioners from across the world, offering a framework for quality IT services, together with the processes, functions and capabilities needed to support them.
Describes a practical, step-by-step approach to develop an IT service strategy that will generate the right business outcomes
Recommends principles, processes and activities that can be put straight into practice
Identifies potential challenges, risks, and critical success factors
Targets improved customer satisfaction, reduced costs, and improved efficiency
Helps to identify business opportunities
Demonstrates the value of IT services by focusing on positive business outcomes
Encourages agility to respond to market changes and maintain critical competitive advantage.
Anyone considering ITIL professional accreditation should note that this is the only source from which the ITIL exam questions are taken.
ITIL Service Strategy is part of the most recognized framework for IT service management in the world, used by thousands of organizations - small and large - from both public and private sectors.
Other publications within the ITIL lifecycle suite include: ITIL Service Design, ITIL Service Transition, ITIL Service Operation and ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
|Format||Published||04 Jun 2013|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile