ITIL® V3 Service Transition
- Cabinet Office
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Essential reading for any IT professional looking to deliver change, ITIL Service Transition provides best-practice guidance on managing service change in a timely, cost-effective manner with minimal disruption to operations, customers, users and the business.
A step-by-step, best-practice approach to IT service transition covering design specifications, configuration, test, release and deployment and every step in between
Demonstrates how well-planned, effective service transition can deliver significant business benefits, including improved cost-effectiveness, higher transition success rates and greater accuracy with cost, time and resource estimations
Part of the ITIL lifecycle suite - the only source from which the ITIL exam questions are taken.
ITIL Service Transition is part of the most widely recognised framework for IT service management in the world, utilised by thousands of organizations - small and large - within both the public and private sector.
To deliver the best possible IT service management strategy, the recommendation is that ITIL Service Transition should be used in conjunction with the other core ITIL best-practice publications - ITIL Service Strategy, ITIL Service Design, ITIL Service Operation and ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
A PDF allows for easy access while you're on the move:
Downloadable PDF: searchable with a bookmarking function.
Please see our PDF Downloads help page for more information on purchasing and downloading electronic publications.
|Format||Published||23 Apr 2013|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile