Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 5th Edition
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
'Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 (Italian Translation) PDF' provides a universally applicable project management method - the principles, processes and techniques that enable individuals and organizations to successfully deliver their projects within time, cost and quality constraints.
Managing Successful Projects With PRINCE2 forms part of a pair of publications that are the result of the PRINCE2: 2009 Project to update the PRINCE2 guidance. Its companion is Directing Successful Projects With PRINCE2.
The title has been designed to be a role specific handbook for Project Managers, Team Managers and Project Support.
The 5th edition:
Explains the principles that underpin PRINCE2
Describes the PRINCE2 processes in their entirety
Describes 'Key Themes' of project management, specific to PRINCE2, that are required for the processes to be effective
Cross-references techniques that may be applied
Explains how to tailor the method
Provides context of when and how to use PRINCE2 for different project environments (e.g. standalone or as part of a programme).
Like the 4th edition guidance, this publication contains chapters on Starting Up a Project, Directing a Project, Initiating a Project, Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery, Managing Stage Boundary and Closing a Project. In addition, the guidance also looks at the wider role of the Project Manager, including soft skills of the project manager; leading and managing; stakeholder engagement and communication planning; organizational change management; PRINCE2 in different types of organization and cultures; and training needs for project teams.
Also available in ePub eBook format from all major eSellers.
Includes real world examples and illustrations in each chapter
Contains extensive appendices on the following topics:
Role Definitions - Responsibilities and typical competencies by role
Product Based Planning example
Contains a list of further information
Glossary - Definition of acronyms and terms used.
|Format||Downloadable PDF||Published||29 Jun 2011|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile