Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 5th Edition
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
PRINCE2 (Projects in a Controlled Environment) is part of the Global Best Practice suite of publications, which helps organizations and individuals manage their projects, programmes and services consistently and effectively. It is a structured project management method based on experience drawn from thousands of project practitioners sponsors, trainers, and academics worldwide.
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 provides clear step-by-step guidance on applying PRINCE2 to achieve effective project management and measurable business benefits.
It will be particularly useful for new project managers wishing to learn about project management generally and about PRINCE2 in particular. Experienced project professionals, and anyone considering introducing PRINCE2, will benefit from the detailed best-practice and governance guidance held within this invaluable resource.
This publication is the manual from which the syllabus and the examinations are set and supports the PRINCE2 qualification.
Also available in ePub eBook format from all major eSellers.
Provides a structured project management method that can be applied to any type of project, and used alongside specialist industry-specific models
Covers the PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes that help deliver projects within time, cost and quality targets
Encourages effective communication by introducing a common vocabulary for all project participants
Recognizes varying responsibilities, so that everyone understands the roles and needs of others
Clarifies what a project will deliver; why, when, by whom and for whom
Ensures that project participants focus on business case objectives and not simply project completion
Keeps stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) involved in planning and decisions
Includes real-life examples of how the PRINCE2 method can be applied and tailored for specific situations
Defines a thorough and economical reporting structure
Facilitates troubleshooting and project audits
|Format||Downloadable PDF||Published||09 Dec 2009|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile