Welcome to the TSO Parliamentary & Legal Bookshop
Finance (No. 4) Bill
House of Commons bills 325-I,II,III 2010-12
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain Parliament House of Commons
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Government Bill published 29 March 2011. A Bill to grant certain duties, to alter other duties, to amend the law relating to the National Debt, and the Public Revenue, and to make further provision in connection with finance. Explanatory notes to the Bill are available separately (ISBN 9780215039583).
|Extent||3 vols. (xiv, 670, p.)||ISBN||9780215040855|
|Format||Paperback||Published||29 Mar 2012|
|Availability||Black and white copy, 1-3 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Daily List
- The Gazette
- Financial And Business law
- International Law
Law And Society
- Civil Law
- Constitutional & Administrative Law
- Criminal Law
- English Law
- Ecclesiastical Law
- Employment Law
- Equal Opportunities
- Family Law
- Human Rights
- Juveniles & the Law
- Landlord & Tenant Law
- Legal Aid
- Medical Ethics
- Law Commission Reports
- Local Government
- Police & Criminal Law
- Police & Criminal Evidence ACT - Braille
- Public Bodies & Nationalised Industries
- Representation of the People
- Social Law
- Wills & Probate
- Law Reference
Recent Committee Reports
- 30 Mar - Twenty-sixth report of session 2015-16: documents considered by the Committee on Wednesday...
- 24 Mar - Follow up to PHSO report of an investigation into a complaint about HS2 Ltd: sixth report ...
- 21 Mar - Twenty-fifth report of session 2015-16: documents considered by the Committee on 9 March 2...
- 21 Mar - Twenty-first report: work of the Commission in 2015: House of Commons papers 898 2015-16...
- 15 Mar - Funding for research into brain tumours: first report of session 2015-16 report, together ...
- 09 Mar - Reform of the rail franchising programme: twenty-first report of session 2015-16 report, t...