Welcome to the TSO Parliamentary & Legal Bookshop
Financial Services Bill
House of Commons bills 278-I, II 2010-12
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain Parliament House of Commons
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
|Extent||2v (, vii, 313, )p.||ISBN||9780215039545|
|Format||Paperback||Published||27 Jan 2012|
|Availability||Black and white copy, 1-3 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
- Daily List
- The Gazette
- Financial And Business law
- International Law
Law And Society
- Civil Law
- Constitutional & Administrative Law
- Criminal Law
- English Law
- Ecclesiastical Law
- Employment Law
- Equal Opportunities
- Family Law
- Human Rights
- Juveniles & the Law
- Landlord & Tenant Law
- Legal Aid
- Medical Ethics
- Law Commission Reports
- Local Government
- Police & Criminal Law
- Police & Criminal Evidence ACT - Braille
- Public Bodies & Nationalised Industries
- Representation of the People
- Social Law
- Wills & Probate
- Law Reference
Recent Committee Reports
- 30 Mar - Twenty-sixth report of session 2015-16: documents considered by the Committee on Wednesday...
- 24 Mar - Follow up to PHSO report of an investigation into a complaint about HS2 Ltd: sixth report ...
- 21 Mar - Twenty-fifth report of session 2015-16: documents considered by the Committee on 9 March 2...
- 21 Mar - Twenty-first report: work of the Commission in 2015: House of Commons papers 898 2015-16...
- 15 Mar - Funding for research into brain tumours: first report of session 2015-16 report, together ...
- 09 Mar - Reform of the rail franchising programme: twenty-first report of session 2015-16 report, t...