The Official Journal of the European Communities Supplement
The Official Journal of the European Communities (OJEC) is the only periodical published every working day in all eleven official languages of the European Union (EU). It consists of two related series (the L series for legislation and C series for information and notices) and a supplement (the S series for public tenders).
This easy to use service allows you to access thousands of new new UK and European business opportunities as well as monitoring your competitors' activities.
The service contains:
- Public contracts for works, supplies and services from all EU Member States
- Utilities contracts (water, energy, transport and telecommunications sectors)
- Public contracts from EU institutions
- European Development Fund contracts (ACP countries)
- Phare, Tacis and other contracts from central and eastern Europe
- European Investment Bank, European Central Bank and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development financed projects
- European Economic Area contracts (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein)
- Contracts pursuant to the agreement on government procurement (GPA), concluded within the framework of GATT/World Trade Organisation (WTO), from Switzerland
- Notices concerning European economic interest groups (EEIG)
- Public contracts for air services