Daily List 241
Issued on 9th December 2016
House of Commons bills - Session 2016-17
32 Crown Tenancies Bill.
- p.: 30 cm. - A Bill to provide that Crown tenancies may be assured tenancies for the purposes of the Housing Act 1988, subject to certain exceptions; to modify the assured tenancies regime in relation to certain Crown tenancies. Explanatory notes to the Bill, prepared by the Department for Communities and Local Government with the consent of Wendy Morton, are published separately as Bill 32-EN (ISBN 9780215090669). Private Members' Bill published 9 December 2016.
- Price: £3.00
- ISBN: 9780215100115
84 Health and Social Care (National Data Guardian) Bill.
- , 5, p.: 30 cm. - A Bill to establish, and make provision about, the National Data Guardian for health and social care. Private Members' Bill published on 9 December 2016. Explanatory notes to the Bill, prepared by the Department of Health with the consent of Jo Churchill, the member in charge of the Bill, are published separately
- Price: £3.00
- ISBN: 9780215100108
House of Commons bills - Explanatory notes - Session 2016-17
32-EN Crown Tenancies Bill:
explanatory notes. - p.: 30 cm. - These Explanatory Notes relate to the Crown Tenancies Bill as introduced in the House of Commons on 4 July 2016 (Bill 32, ISBN 9780215100115).
- Price: £3.00
- ISBN: 9780215090669
Commencement orders (bringing into operation an act or part of an act) 2016
1171 (C.81) The Finance Act 2016, Section 179 (Appointed Days) Regulations 2016
- 2p.: 30 cm. - Enabling power: Finance Act 2016, ss. 179 (5) (6). Bringing into operation various provisions of the 2016 Act on 06.12.16, 01.04.17, in accord. with art. 2. - Issued: 09.12.2016. Made: 05.12.2016. Laid: -. Coming into force: -. Effect: None. Territorial extent and classification: E/W/S/NI. General.
- Price: £4.25
- ISBN: 9780111152003
Statutory instruments 2016
1188 (W.289) The A40 Trunk Road and Link Road (Travellers' Rest, Carmarthenshire) (Temporary 30 MPH Speed Limit) Order 2016
- Enabling power: Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, ss. 14 (1) (4) (7). - Issued: 09.12.2016. Made: 23.11.2016. Laid: -. Coming into force: 01.12.2016. Effect: None. Territorial extent and classification: W. Local. - Available at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/wsi/2016/1188/contents/made - In English and Welsh. Welsh title: Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A40 a'r Ffordd Gyswllt (Travellers' Rest, Sir Gaerfyrddin) (Terfyn Cyflymder 30 MYA Dros Dro) 2016.
- Price: Non-print
Statutory instruments 2017
Draft The Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017
- 12p.: 30 cm. - Enabling power: Equality Act 2010, ss. 207 (1) (4). - Issued: 09.12.2016. Made: -. Laid: -. Coming into force: 06.04.2017. Effect: None. Territorial extent and classification: E/W/S. - For approval by resolution of each House of Parliament
- Price: £6.00
- ISBN: 9780111152010
Her Majesty's Stationery Office.
The All notices gazette - Daily
9 December 2016. Containing all notices published online on 9 December 2016 - 100p.: 30 cm.
- Price: £5.00
- ISBN: 9780116844811
The London gazette - Daily - ISSN 03743721
61783. 9 December 2016. Containing all notices published online on 8 December 2016 - p. 26143-26242: 30 cm.
- Price: £2.25. Available on annual subscription £450.10
- ISBN: 9780116867834
The Wills and probate gazette - Daily
9 December 2016. Containing all notices published online on 9 December 2016 - 20p.: 30 cm.
- Price: £2.25
- ISBN: 9780116844842
Scottish statutory instruments 2016
406 The Financial Assistance for Environmental Purposes (Scotland) Order 2016
- 2p.: 30 cm. - Enabling power: Environmental Protection Act 1990, s. 153 (4). - Issued: 09.12.2016. Made: 01.12.2016. Laid before the Scottish Parliament: 06.12.2016. Coming into force: 01.02.2017. Effect: 1990 c.4 amended. Territorial extent and classification: S. General.
- Price: £4.25
- ISBN: 9780111034057
Unnumbered Act Papers
Competition and Markets Authority annual plan 2017/18.
. - Competition and Markets Authority. - Andrea Coscelli (chief executive), David Currie (chairman) - , 26p.: 30 cm. - Dated December 2016. Print and web pdfs available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications - CMA59con.
- Price: Free
Council of Europe.
Impact of the European Convention on Human Rights in states parties: selected examples
- 105p.: 24 cm.
- Price: £22.50
- ISBN: 9789287183217
International Maritime Organization.
IGF code: international code of safety for ships using gases or low flashpoint fuels
- 2016 ed - 304p., ill., tables: 30 cm. - IGF = International code for ships fuelled by gases or other low-flashpoint fuels. - Sales number I109E.
- Price: £15.00
- ISBN: 9789280116533
United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT).
World cities report 2016: urbanization and development - emerging futures
- 260p., col. ill., col. figs, col. maps, tables: 28 cm. - UN publication sales no. E.16.III.Q.1.
- Price: £11.50
- ISBN: 9789211515497
United Nations. Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights.
Death penalty and the victims
- 333p., col. ill: 30 cm. - United Nations sales no. E.16.XIV.2.
- Price: £22.95
- ISBN: 9789211542172