British Approved Names (BAN)
British Approved Names 2017: Supplement No. 1
- British Pharmacopoeia Commission
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Effective from 01 January 2018, Supplement No. 1 to the 2017 British Approved Names, incorporating international nonproprietary names.
A dictionary of drug names for regulatory use in the UK.
|Format||Paperback||Published||01 Aug 2017|
|Availability||Out of stock - available to order||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Medical > Specialist Medicine & Treatment > Pharmaceutical
- MHRA > Good Clinical Practice
- MHRA > Orange Guide
- Medical > Pharmacopoeia > British Pharmacopoeia 2016
- International Organisations > Clearance Sale > Pharmaceutical & Pharmacopoeia
- MHRA > British Approved Names (BAN)
- Medical > Pharmacopoeia > British Pharmacopoeia 2018