Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Rider's Handbook (PDF)
- The Police Foundation
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The new edition of this iconic publication - prepared in close consultation with the police, other emergency services and motorcycle trainers - has been fully revised and updated to give the most authoritative, evidence-based guidance on advanced riding skills. It is an essential text - not just for police riders, but for anyone who wants to become a better, safer motorcyclist.
Five reasons to buy it:
1. Become a better rider - the techniques outlined in Motorcycle Roadcraft will help you become a safer and more skilful rider, able to cope with the most demanding situations
2. Be safer on the road - with a focus on self-assessment, the Motorcycle Roadcraft system of control provides you with a systematic decision-making tool that enables you to deal with hazards safely and efficiently
3. Learn new skills - new full-colour 3D illustrations help you learn key principles and techniques for better riding
4. Expert guidance - with input from trainers in the emergency services, Motorcycle Roadcraft is recognised internationally as the 'gold standard' for riding. It includes updated information on safe cornering techniques and a new chapter on emergency response riding
5. Use with your favourite device - our PDFs offer instant access to the content on a wide range of platforms. Find out more about compatibility on our PDF downloads help page.
This handbook is also available as a fully networkable PDF via TSO's online library Official Publications Online. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
|Format||Published||26 Nov 2013|