The Official DVSA Guide to Learning to Ride
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The only official guide which explains the standards required to complete your Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) course and pass your practical test.
4 reasons to buy it:
Getting started - guides you through the process of learning to ride, including new licensing regulations
Key riding skills - detailed information on all five CBT elements
Record your progress - includes a CBT record for you to complete
Practical test explained - describes the modules you will need to complete to pass your practical test
CBT explained - what is involved, the skills you will need to demonstrate and reminders to help you focus on key information
Prepare for your practical - simple, clear advice on the motorcycle practical test requirements
What to expect on the day - takes the mystery out of the practical test so you can be confident on the day
Win - includes a chance to win £1,000 of bike gear in our competition!
Written by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the driving tests.
|Format||Paperback||Published||10 Jan 2013|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Transport > Road > Road Transport
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers
- Transport > Road > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency