Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
The Official DVSA Guide to Tractor and Specialist Vehicle Driving Tests
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The only official guide to fully explain the standards required to pass your practical test for tractors and other specialist or unusual vehicles including road rollers, track-laying vehicles, mowing machines and pedestrian controlled vehicles.
3 reasons to buy it:
Background information - identify your vehicle category and understand the requirements, updated to reflect new licensing regulations
Getting your licence - your practical test requirements explained in detail
Safety on the road - tips and advice for after your test to keep you and others safe.
Vehicle categories - including agricultural machines, road rollers, track-laying vehicles and mowing machines or other pedestrian-controlled vehicles
Practical skills - contains the full practical test syllabus and explains the skills you will need to demonstrate to pass your test and the faults you must avoid
Planning your journey - help with planning your journey to minimise inconvenience for other road users.
Written by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the driving tests.
|Format||Paperback||Published||06 Dec 2012|
|Availability||Out of Print: but may be available to order||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers