The Official DVSA Theory Test for Motorcyclists DVD-ROM
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Prepare to pass your motorcycle theory test first time with the number-one best-selling theory test DVD-ROM - the ONLY official software revision tool for PC and Mac, including the latest edition of The Official Highway Code.
This new edition has been updated in line with changes to the motorcycle theory test revision bank, making the questions and explanations easier to understand. The practice case studies have also been revised and brought up to date.
Makes passing your test simpler - follow the clear three-step process 'study, practise, test yourself', so that you're completely prepared for your test
Learn from the experts - the official DVD-ROM from the people who actually set the test
Easy to understand - new background learning material in clear, bite-sized chunks to help you really understand the theory, whatever your learning style
Learn your way - loads of real-life images and clear diagrams, links to further online information and videos, and hints and tips to help you remember and apply what you learn
Clearly track your progress - it's easy to see how much you've completed, how you're doing and which topics need a bit more work to help you plan your revision
Prepares you for the day of your test - mock tests just like the real thing. The revision questions and case studies cover the same topics as the actual test
Helpful extras - including a digital version of The Official Highway Code and a voiceover option.
(£12.99 inc. VAT)
|Format||DVD-Rom||Published||07 Nov 2016|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Hansard > Lords
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers
- Transport > Road > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency