Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
The Official DVSA Guide for Professional Bus and Coach Drivers - Driver CPC
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
This new edition of The Official DVSA Guide for Professional Bus and Coach Drivers - Driver CPC, is essential reading for all learner professional bus and coach drivers.
The only official guide from the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency is specifically designed to help bus and coach vehicle drivers prepare for their initial Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
Five reasons to buy it:
Now includes - 10 mixed topic, practice case studies similar to the ones in the actual test. These contain multiple choice and multiple response questions. Use them to help you prepare for the real test
Essential guidance - clearly describes what drivers will be tested on in the practical demonstration test and how they will be tested
Background - explains the purpose of Driver Certificate of Professional Competence and the process of gaining Driver CPC
Full syllabus - contains all the information needed to pass the test, with full colour photography throughout, to explain key principles and techniques plus a glossary of technical terms.
Practical demonstration test - prepares you for what to expect on the day
|Format||Paperback||Published||14 May 2020|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers