Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
The Official DVSA Theory Test for Motorcyclists Book (Valid until 2011)
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Take your motorcycle theory test with confidence by preparing with the No.1 best-selling theory test book, which is essential reading for learner motorcyclists. This is the only official book that includes the entire bank of motorcycle theory test questions and also gives the full official Driving Standards Agency (DVSA) explanation of the answers. Valid for tests taken until 2011.
Contains all the questions in the motorcyclists theory test question you could be asked until 2011
Includes information about the new case study-style questions to be introduced into the theory test from 28 September 2009
Has an easy-to-use format with question, answer and explanation all on one page
Includes information on exactly what happens at the test centre so you're fully prepared for the day of your test
Includes a TSO 'Win Bike Gear' competition
Is approved by the Plain English Campaign.
Download the Contents and Introduction pages of this book (PDF, 1 MB - opens new window)
Watch a video of the new modular motorcycle test (opens new window)
Watch 'The Highway Code: for life, not just for learners' video on YouTube! (opens new window)
From the Driving Standards Agency, the people who set the tests.
|Format||Paperback||Published||29 Jul 2009|
|Availability||Superseded Title. Suggested title is unknown.||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers