TSO Northern Ireland
- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
Report on Whether the Provisions of the Welfare Reform Bill are in Conformity with the Requirements for Equality and Observance of Human Rights
NIA 92/11-15, First report of Session 2011-15 - Volume I: Report, Together with the Minutes of Proceedings, Minutes of Evidence and Written Submissions
- Northern Ireland Assembly - Ad-Hoc Committee
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
'Report on Whether the Provisions of the Welfare Reform Bill are in Conformity with the Requirements (NIA 92/11-15)' addresses concerns that the Provisions of Welfare Reform Bill was not fully compliant with equality and human rights considerations.
The Committee considers whether the provisions of the Welfare Reform Bill are in conformity with the requirements for equality and observance of human rights.
The Committee believed that its scrutiny had revealed a number of areas of concern and makes recommendations which it considers will promote the continued monitoring of equality and human rights considerations in the on-going introduction of Welfare Reform.
The report concludes that it cannot identify any specific breaches of equality or human rights aspects of the Welfare Reform Bill.
|Format||Paperback||Published||30 Jan 2013|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Society > Parliamentary
- Society > Parliamentary > Northern Ireland
- Society > Legislation - Northern Ireland > Courts & Law
- Society > Legislation - Northern Ireland > Health & Social Services
- Society > TSO Northern Ireland > Northern Ireland Assembly
- Parliamentary > Northern Ireland > Committees
- Society > Legislation - Northern Ireland > Committees