Blacklisting In Employment-Update: Incorporating The Government's Response To The Sixth Report Of Session 2013-14
HC 1291, Thirteenth Report of Session 2013-14 - Report, Togather with Formal Minutes
- House of Commons - Scottish Affairs Committee
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
'Blacklisting In Employment-Update: Incorporating The Government's Response To The Sixth Report Of Session 2013-14 (HC 1291)' is the third report from the Scottish Affairs Committee on blacklisting in the construction industry in Scotland, and details significant progress in highlighting and addressing issues relating to blacklisting from earlier interim reports (see below).
In this third interim report the Committee welcomes the significant progress which has been made in both revealing the practice of blacklisting, and in seeking redress for the victims, and families of the victims, of this odious practice.
The Committee will continue to explore what more could be done to redress the crimes of the past and to ensure that reform in the industry to eradicate this practice is genuine, effective and comprehensive in its effects.
|Format||Paperback||Published||19 May 2014|
|Availability||Colour copy: 3 - 5 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Society > Parliamentary
- Society > TSO Scotland
- Society > Legislation - UK, England & Wales > House of Commons Papers
- Society > Parliamentary > Scotland
- Society > Parliamentary > Select Committees
- Society > Legislation - Scotland > Central Government
- Society > Legislation - Scotland > Employment & Working Conditions
- Society > Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Commons Select Committees
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Commons Select Committees > Scottish Affairs Committee