Setting up a TSO Credit Account
TSO credit account customers benefit from 28 days credit, with payment due within 28 days of the invoice date.
As a credit account customer you can place orders and view the details of your credit account online - credit terms, current credit limit and remaining balance are available under the 'Your Account' page once logged in.
Upon making each purchase you will be sent an invoice by post detailing the goods ordered and associated costs. In addition, you will receive a monthly statement from TSO, detailing your account balance and any payment due.
Please note, credit account customers also have the option to make payment using any of the credit/debit cards accepted by the online shop. Government customers can choose to receive a monthly summary invoice, detailing all charges made to their account during the previous month.
How to set up a TSO credit account
If you wish to set up a TSO credit account please contact Customer Services on +44(0)870 600 5522. If you are already a TSO credit account customer and wish to use your credit account to purchase goods via our website please contact Esupport - firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to purchase using a TSO credit account
- When your TSO credit account has been set up you can go online and shop as usual adding the items you need to your shopping basket.
- When you have logged in you will see a new 'Account Purchase' button at the foot of your shopping basket. Simply select the 'Account Purchase' button to place your order on account. (You can still place orders by credit or debit card at any time by clicking the 'Card Purchase' button.)
- An order confirmation page will then display your order reference number.
- Confirmation of your order will also be sent to you immediately by email and will contain details of your order, the delivery address you provided and your order reference number. It will also list the contact details for Customer Services, should you experience any problems or have any queries.
- Shortly after your order confirmation email arrives you will receive an additional email detailing the availability of each of the items you have ordered. If you have not opted out of receiving dispatch emails you will then receive an email informing you when each of your items - or group(s) of items - is dispatched.
- You will then be sent an invoice by post detailing the goods ordered and associated costs. In addition, you will receive a monthly statement from TSO, detailing your account balance and any payment due. Please note, customers who have selected a different delivery address to their billing address will receive an advice note with their order - their invoice will be sent separately to their billing address.
If you wish to set up a TSO credit account please contact Customer Services on +44(0)870 600 5522.
If you are already a TSO credit account customer and wish to use your credit account to purchase goods online, please follow the steps below.
Existing TSO credit account customers
- To start using the online shop first contact Esupport - email@example.com.
- You will need to provide your account number and the contact details (including email address) of the person who will be ordering on this account.
- You will then be asked to supply a user name and password of your choice.
- Esupport will then register your existing customer account for online use.
- An email will be sent to you confirming the username and password for the account set up.
- Your account can now be accessed at any time by clicking on the 'Your Account' button on the top navigation bar.
You may close this window once you are finished with it.