Full Employment and World Class Skills: Responding to the Challenges
HC 939, Eighth Report of Session 2006-07 – Report, Together with Formal Minutes and Oral Evidence
- House of Commons – Work and Pensions Committee
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
In July 2007 the Government published two documents: a Green paper 'In Work, Better Off: Next Steps to Full Employment (Cm. 7130)' (ISBN 0101713029) setting out the next stages of its plans for welfare reform; and 'World Class Skills: Implementing the Leitch Review of Skills in England (Cm. 7181)' (ISBN 0101718128), both of which are available below. These documents set out the Government's plans to improve the co-ordination of employment and skills policies so that people who are low-skilled and out of work have a better chance of finding and keeping employment.
'Full Employment and World Class Skills: Responding to the Challenges (HC 939)' examines these two key policy statements, assessing the Department for Work and Pension's plans for future reform and how the Department will fulfil its role in improving the skill levels of people entering work.
|Format||Paperback||Published||30 Oct 2007|
|Availability||Colour copy: 3 - 5 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Society > Parliamentary
- Society > Legislation - UK, England & Wales > House of Commons Papers
- Society > Parliamentary > Select Committees
- Society > Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Commons Select Committees
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Commons Select Committees > Work & Pensions Committee