The Official DVSA Guide to Learning to Ride
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The only official guide that explains the standard required to complete your Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) course and pass your practical riding test.
Five reasons to buy it:
1. Getting started - guides you through the process of learning to ride, including an explanation of the licensing regulations
2. Key riding skills - detailed information on all five CBT elements, the skills you'll need to demonstrate and reminders to help you focus on key information
3. Record your progress - includes a CBT record for you to complete
4. Practical test explained - describes the modules you'll need to complete to pass your practical test
5. What to expect on the day - takes the mystery out of the practical test so you can be confident on the day
The official route to safe riding for life, from the people who set the tests.
|Format||Paperback||Published||10 Jan 2013|
|Availability||Superseded Title. Suggested title is 9780115537820.||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|