Driver CPC - the Official DVSA Guide for Professional Goods Vehicle Drivers
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Prepare for your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) with this official book for professional goods vehicle drivers.
Four reasons to buy it:
1. Background - explains the process of gaining Driver CPC and includes information on periodic training
2. Case studies test - shows you how case studies will be presented and explains how to answer this part of the test, with two official examples
3. Practical demonstration test - describes what you'll have to do on the day
4. Full syllabus - explains what you'll need to know in order to pass the test
You may also be interested in The Official DVSA Guide to Driving Goods Vehicles, which provides all of the information you need to obtain - and keep - your Driver CPC qualification.
Written by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the tests.
|Format||Paperback||Published||31 Mar 2009|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers