A Guide to AgileSHIFT®
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
This product has been developed to provide a framework for organisations that seek to drive transformation to remain competitive and relevant in the fast changing environment. Factors such as increasing customer demands, disruptive competitors, internal legacy processes and company culture have created the need for this new framework.
The guide and associated training program have been designed to help prepare organizations to successfully change the way they work. Each organization's approach to change will be different and this is reflected in this guide. The approach laid out in these pages must be tailored to the relevant sector, industry and organization.
The purpose of the guide is to provide insights to why organizations need to transform and offer guidance to support a shift towards enterprise agility.
The AgileSHIFT guide, supported training and certification will help an organization and its people prepare for that journey and give it a greater chance of success. It has been developed from studying how organizations have customarily approached enterprise agility, through in-depth research and testing of the product.
The framework is comprised of five principles and five practices for the whole organization. In addition to an iterative delivery method comprising roles, competencies, workflow, tools and techniques.
Encouraging the whole organization to be comfortable with and embrace the need for change and transformation.
Demonstrating how a culture of enterprise agility is beneficial to organizations dealing with transformation, and identifying common barriers to success.
Providing an overview of common Agile ways of working and how they relate to enterprise agility.
Providing a simple agile framework for organizations and teams to adopt and embed.
|Format||Published||02 Nov 2018|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AgileSHIFT
- PRINCE2 Agile