Closing The Gap: The Work Of The Education Committee In The 2010-15 Parliament
HC 1120, Eighth Report of Session 2014-15 - Report, Together with Formal Minutes Relating to the Report
- House of Commons - Education Committee
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The Committee has summarised and evaluated it's work during the current Parliament in a short film entitled 'Closing the gap', available on the Committee's website; the report 'Closing The Gap: The Work Of The Education Committee In The 2010-15 Parliament (HC 1120)' is intended to supplement the film and provide an overview of their work in different policy areas during the Parliament.
Based on discussions with key players in the fields of education and children's services the Committee decided that their future focus would be on the long tail of underachievement in education. This theme informed their work for the remainder of the Parliament as they sought to recommend changes to close the gap between disadvantaged children and young people, and their peers.
|Format||Paperback||Published||16 Mar 2015|
|Availability||Colour copy: 3 - 5 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Society > Parliamentary
- Society > Legislation - UK, England & Wales > House of Commons Papers
- Society > Parliamentary > Select Committees
- Society > Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Commons Select Committees
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Commons Select Committees > Education & Skills Committee