The Official DVSA Theory Test for Drivers of Large Vehicles Pack
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Get ready to pass your theory test first time! This best-selling software kit will help you to prepare for both the multiple choice and hazard perception parts of the test.
Compatible with both PC and Mac, it includes The Official DVSA Theory Test for Drivers of Large Vehicles DVD-ROM and The Official DVSA Guide to Hazard Perception DVD-ROM. Save £10.99 compared with buying the titles separately.
Five reasons to buy it:
1. Practice questions - includes hundreds of official DVSA theory test revision questions, so you can see how much you've learnt
2. Learn from the experts - DVSA, the people who set the tests. This DVD-ROM has over 100 high-quality, interactive video clips designed to help you pass
3. Study sections - everything you need to know about hazard perception, including looking for clues and scanning, plus detailed information on all 15 theory test topics
4. Test yourself - prepare for the day of your theory test: test yourself with questions and clips designed to reflect the real test
5. Clearly track your progress - it's easy to see how much you've completed and how you're doing, so you know when you're ready to pass!
And there's more:
Easy to understand - written in an easy-to-remember way that links the theory to your practical driving experience
Helpful extras - including a digital version of The Official Highway Code and a voiceover option
(£34.99 inc. VAT)
|Format||2 x DVD||Published||24 Jan 2017|
|Availability||Superseded Title. Suggested title is 9780115535710.||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers