The Food Protection (Emergency Prohibitions) (Amnesic Shellfish Poisoning) (West Coast) (No. 4) (Scotland) Partial Revocation (No. 3) Order 2004.
Scottish statutory instruments 2004 69
- Corporate Author:
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Enabling power: Food and Environment Protection Act 1985, ss. 1 (1) (2), 24 (3). Issued: 04.03.2004. Made: 24.02.2004. Laid before the Scottish Parliament: 25.02.2004. Coming into force: 24.02.2004 at 1600 hours in accord. with art. 1. Effect: S.S.I. 2003/374 partially revoked. Territorial extent and classification: S. General.
|Format||Paperback||Published||04 Mar 2004|
|Availability||Out of stock - available to order||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Society > Legislation
- Society > TSO Scotland
- Society > Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Statutory Instruments
- Society > Legislation - Scotland > SIs relating to Scotland & SSIs
- Society > Parliamentary > Scotland
- Society > Legislation - Scotland > Law
- Society > Legislation - Scotland > Public Health, Pollution & Water
- Legislation - UK, England & Wales > Statutory Instruments > 2000 - 2009 SIs