The Official DVSA Theory Test for Motorcyclists
Author: Driving Standards Agency
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
Prepare to pass your theory test first time with the number-one best-selling theory test book - the ONLY official expert revision guide. This new edition has been updated with the latest changes to the motorcycle theory test revision questions.
Five reasons to buy it:
1. Bite-size information - written in an easy-to-remember way that links the theory to your practical riding experience, helping you to really understand
2. Practice questions - includes hundreds of official DVSA theory test revision questions for all 14 topics, so you can see how much you've learnt
3. Practice case studies - the ONLY book to include official DVSA practice case studies on every topic, plus additional case studies for extra revision
4. Learn your way - loads of photos and diagrams, links to more information and videos online, hints and tips to help you learn, and expert advice on what to expect on the day
5. Extra help to understand the answers - each question includes references to the official source materials, where you can learn more
And there's more
From theory to practice - things to discuss and practise with your trainer to help you apply the theory
Meeting the standards - summaries to help you understand how each topic relates to the national standard for riding mopeds and motorcycles
Easy to use - the answers are displayed in a separate section, so you can test yourself and see when you're ready to pass!