Life in the United Kingdom: Official Study Guide
Author: TSO (The Stationery
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
If you are planning on taking your Life in the UK test this Official Study Guide will help you fully prepare for your test. This eBook has been created to be used as a study aid for tests taken on or after 25 March 2013. It will help you to become fully prepared for your test and is perfect for study when you are on the move.
The Official Study Guide covers a range of topics you need to know to pass your test and apply for UK citizenship or permanent residency, including:
- Easy to understand information about the test, including what the Life in the UK test is and who needs to sit it
- Step-by-step advice about preparing for, and taking, the Life in the UK test
- NEW learning activities to help you learn key points that you will be tested on
- Practise questions to test on each of the sections of Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents, 3rd Edition handbook
- Further details about what happens after the test, including pass notification letter and ceremonies
Now available from your device's eBook store.
Amazon (opens in new window)
iBooks (opens in new
Kobo (opens in new window)
Please note: This book does not contain the learning materials for the test and should be read in conjunction with a standard text version of 'Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents, 3rd Edition' handbook (ISBN 9780113413409), which is available to buy in a range of formats (please see below).