- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
The Official DVSA Guide to Hazard Perception DVD-ROM
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Prepare to pass your hazard perception test first time, or simply sharpen up your driving skills, with the only official fully interactive DVD-ROM for PC and Mac. Develop your hazard perception skills, explore a variety of environments and road conditions, and create your own practice tests.
Essential for learner car drivers, motorcyclists, LGV drivers, PCV drivers and trainee driving instructors. Great practice for ALL road users.
Five reasons to buy it:
1. Learn from the experts - DVSA, the people who set the tests. This DVD-ROM has over 100 high-quality, interactive video clips designed to help you pass, including CGI clips
2. What is a hazard? - the study section teaches you everything you need to know about hazard perception (including looking for clues and scanning), so you're completely prepared for your test
3. Responding to hazards - packed with interactive exercises to help you learn, including a sign matcher, multiple choice clips, multiple choice questions, and commentary clips
4. Prepare for your theory and practical tests - practise with clips designed to reflect the real test
5. Clearly track your progress - it's easy to see how much you've completed and how you're doing, so you know when you're ready to pass!
Makes passing your test simpler - follow the clear three-step process 'study, practise, test yourself', so that you're completely prepared for your test
Review and improve - the clip review feature shows you exactly where the hazards are, so you can keep improving
(£15.99 inc. VAT)
|Format||DVD-ROM||Published||19 Feb 2020|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Transport > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers