If you don't have a credit account and wish to use your credit card to purchase, you can start using the online bookshop in three easy steps:
Click 'Register/Login' (found at the top of each bookshop page) and complete the brief online form (the address you use to register online should correspond to the billing address for your credit/debit card).
- Once you have completed the registration form, click the 'Submit' button.
- A confirmation of registration e-mail will be sent to you.
- Your account can now be accessed at any time by clicking on the 'Your Account' link at the top of each page.
New customers will be prompted to register upon making their first purchase if they have not already done so before.
Existing TSO credit account customers
- To start using the online bookshop first contact TSO Esupport - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to provide your account number and the contact details (including email address) of the person who will be ordering on this account.
- You will then be asked to supply a user name and password of your choice.
- Esupport will then register your existing customer account for online use.
- An email will be sent to you confirming the username and password for the account set up.
- Your account can now be accessed at any time by clicking on the 'Your Account' button on the top navigation bar.
How to set up a TSO credit account
If you wish to set up a TSO credit account please contact Credit Control for an application - email@example.com or call Customer Services on +44 (0)333 202 5070. If you are already a TSO account customer and wish to use your credit account to purchase goods online please contact Esupport - firstname.lastname@example.org.