Life in the United Kingdom
Four Book Package Deal
Author: Great Britain Home Office
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
This complete official Life in the UK pack contains everything you
need to ensure you are fully pre-pared to pass the Life in the UK test. This
pack is for those taking the new Life in the UK test and includes the following
four publications . Saving you £13.96 when purchased as a full
Book Add to Basket
Other formats: PDF
On 31 January 2020 the United Kingdom left the European Union (EU).
Sections of the handbook, Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents 3rd edition, which refer to the UK being a member of the EU and its institutions, are out of date and have been removed from subsequent prints of the handbook.
You will not be asked any questions on the EU or the UK’s relationship with the EU as part of the Home Office approved test based on the current (3rd) edition of the Life in the UK handbook.
Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents, 3rd Edition handbook (£12.99 )
This essential handbook contains the official learning materials for the test. It covers a range of topics you need to know to pass your test and apply for UK citizenship or permanent residency. The process of becoming a citizen or permanent resident
- The values and principles of the UK
- Traditions and culture from around the UK
- The events and people that have shaped the UK's history
Life in the United Kingdom: Official Study Guide (£7.99 )
This guide provides useful advice, hints and information about preparing for and taking the test. It covers a range of topics you need to know to pass your test and apply for UK citizenship or permanent residency, including:
- Easy to understand information about the test, including what the Life in the UK test is and who needs to sit it
- Step-by-step advice about preparing for, and taking, the Life in the UK test
- NEW learning activities to help you learn key points that you will be tested on
Life in the United Kingdom: Official Practice Questions and Answers (£7.99 )
The Official Practice Questions and Answers book contains over 400 questions and answers based upon the official Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents 3rd Edition handbook. It also includes:
- 17 sample practice tests containing 24 questions each - just like the real official test
- NEW explanations for each of the questions to explain the answer and refers you back to the relevant section of Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents, 3rd Edition handbook
A Practical Guide to Living in the United Kingdom (£9.99 )
This 'Practical Guide to Living in the UK' supports new citizens with the information needed to adjust to everyday life in the UK. It is packed full of information about living and working in the UK and will give readers guidance on how to get by in daily life.
- Identifies ways in which the law affects people, both before and after arriving in the UK. Details the information needed when trying to find work, advice on being employed and setting up a business
- Gives information to help new residents understand the way education works in the UK and ways to discover what is available in the local area
|Format||Paperback||Published||28 Apr 2016|
|Availability||In Stock: 1-2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|