- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
Official Publications Online
The Home Office Centre for Applied Science and Technology (CAST) published the ‘Fingermark Visualisation Manual’ in January 2014. The guidance replaces the widely used ‘Manual of Fingerprint Development Techniques’ 2nd Edition.
Single registered user
- The interactive PDF enables simple navigation via the use of links within text, diagrams, index or navigation bars
- New Forensic Evidence Recovery section
- Revised Safe and Effective Implementation of the Processes section
- Revised and expanded Processes and Process Selection sections
- New Integrating Forensic Processes section
- New appendices, glossary and interactive index
The electronic PDF format will enable you to simply explore the content via links within the text and diagrams, or via the index and navigation bars. Get instant access to the PDF via the TSO online library: www.officialpublicationsonline.co.uk
As a single registered user you will be given a username and password to download the Manual. Discounts for multiple purchases are available. Price £300.00 (£360.00 inc. VAT) ISBN: 9781782462347
The printed Manual is 900 pages, printed on matte coated quality paper and presented in a plastic binder.
Please note: Fingermark Visualisation Manual has been designed as an electronic interactive PDF, enabling easy navigation throughout the document. As such the usability of the document will be affected.
Price £325.00 ISBN: 9781782462705
*Discounts for multiple PDF downloads are available.
For further information or to order, please contact:
Clare Polley, Sales Manager