UN Charter & Statute of the International Courts of Justice
- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
Charter of the United Nations and Statute of the International Court of Justice
The Charter of the United Nations is the cornerstone of
international peace and security. To commemorate the 70th Anniversary of the
UN, the Charter is now available in two limited editions: a boxed set with
multi-coloured covers and a boxed set with the Charter in six languages.
These redesigned limited editions feature a new introduction
titled 'From War to Peace', exclusive archival photos and the Statute of the
International Court of Justice.
Charter of the United Nations and Statute of the International Court of Justice - multicoloured English edition
The multicolour boxed set includes the English edition of the Charter in: violet, blue, green, yellow, orange and coral.
Each colour is available to order individually, and as a boxed set with slip-cover.
Charter of the United Nations and Statute of the International Court of Justice - multilingual edition
The multilingual boxed set includes the UN's six official languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
Each language is available to order individually, and as a boxed set with slip-cover.
AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Membership
- AXELOS Promotions
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
- MSP Programme Management
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOP Portfolio Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MOV - Value Management
- PRINCE2 Agile
- Online Access
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Financial Conduct Authority FCA
- The Gazette
- Council of Europe
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Health and Safety Executive
- International Monetary Fund
- United Nations
- World Bank
- World Health Organization
- World Tourism Organization
- Clearance Sale
Life in the UK
- About the test
- Official practice test
- Life in the United Kingdom - A Guide for New Residents
- Life in the United Kingdom - Official Practice Questions and Answers
- Life in the United Kingdom - Official Study Guide
- A Practical Guide to Living in the United Kingdom
- Life in the United Kingdom - Four Book Pack
- Daily List