International Monetary Fund
- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
The IMF is the specialised agency of the United Nations that was established under the 1944 Bretton Woods agreement, and has been operational since 1947. It seeks to promote international monetary co-operation and the growth of world trade, and to smooth multilateral payment arrangements among member states.
This book analyzes various facets of Indian inflation and their implications for the conduct of monetary policy in India. In particular, given the role of food inflation in driving inflation dynamics in India, several chapters are devoted exclusively to analyzing and managing food inflation.
As the debates about the recent global recession and the subsequent recovery have clearly shown, our understanding of these questions has been very limited. In this book, a systematic analysis of global recessions and recoveries is undertaken to address these questions.
This publication describes the reforms needed to move small middle-income countries in sub-Saharan Africa to advanced-economy status.
The Balance of Payments Statistics Yearbook, usually published in December, contains balance of payments statistics for most of the world, compiled in accordance with the IMF's Balance of Payments Manual.
This book develops a practical methodology, and associated tools, to show how the major environmental damages from energy can be quantified for different countries and used to design the efficient set of energy taxes.
This book focuses on the analytical underpinnings of real-time policy advice given to euro area policymakers during three cycles of the IMF's annual Article IV consultations (2012-14) with euro area authorities.
AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Membership
- AXELOS Promotions
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
- MSP Programme Management
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOP Portfolio Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MOV - Value Management
- PRINCE2 Agile
- Online Access
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Financial Conduct Authority FCA
- The Gazette
- Council of Europe
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Health and Safety Executive
- International Monetary Fund
- United Nations
- World Bank
- World Health Organization
- World Tourism Organization
- Clearance Sale
Life in the UK
- About the test
- Official practice test
- Life in the United Kingdom - A Guide for New Residents
- Life in the United Kingdom - Official Practice Questions and Answers
- Life in the United Kingdom - Official Study Guide
- A Practical Guide to Living in the United Kingdom
- Life in the United Kingdom - Four Book Pack
- Daily List