- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
The Official DVSA Guide To Driving - The Essential Skills
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Whether you're a learner, an experienced driver or a driving instructor, The Official DVSA Guide to Driving - the essential skills is packed full of advice that will help you stay safe on our roads.
This comprehensive guide is THE industry-standard driving manual. Learn how to get the most enjoyment from your driving with the correct skills, attitude and behaviour.
For your driving life - hints and tips for a lifetime of safe driving; ideal for refreshing your knowledge before and after your test
Pass your theory test - this book is a key source material for the car and driving-instructor theory tests. Study it for complete test preparation
Sharpen your driving skills - information on essential driving techniques, including overtaking safely, using limit points, defensive driving and manoeuvring
In all conditions - expert advice on driving safely and confidently at night, in adverse weather conditions, on motorways and through roadworks
Up-to-date information - on vehicle maintenance and security, ecosafe driving, smart motorways and much more.
Written by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the driving tests.
|Format||Paperback||Published||11 Dec 2014|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- Transport > Road > Road Transport
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Car Drivers
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Motorcycle Riders
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Bus, Lorry & Specialist Vehicle Drivers
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency > Instructors and Trainers
- Transport > Road > Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency