ITIL® Practitioner Guidance - French Translation PDF
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
ITIL® Practitioner Guidance is the essential reference text which accompanies the ITIL Practitioner qualification. Fully integrated with the ITIL Practitioner syllabus, this PDF is also a practical guide that helps IT service management (ITSM) professionals turn ITIL theory into practice through case studies, worksheets, templates and scenarios.
The PDF assumes knowledge of ITIL and ITSM up to ITIL Foundation level, and begins with a discussion of the guiding principles of ITSM:
Focus on value
Start where you are
Keep it simple
Design for experience
It goes on to explain how these guiding principles are essential for ITSM and how they relate to philosophies, frameworks and methodologies such as DevOps, Lean, Agile etc.
The PDF shows how following the CSI (continual service improvement) approach, and how the core skills of organizational change management, communication, metrics and measurement, can underpin successful ITSM improvement initiatives.
Assembled by the Practitioner Architect Team of Kevin Behr, Karen Ferris, Lou Hunnebeck, Stuart Rance, Barclay Rae and Paul Wilkinson, a team of renowned ITSM experts under the guidance of AXELOS' Kaimar Karu, ITIL Practitioner Guidance concludes with a practical toolkit containing templates, worksheets and assessments that will help ITSM professionals to improve the value of the service they provide to their customers.
Built around the syllabus of the ITIL Practitioner qualification
The only book allowed into the ITIL Practitioner exam
A practical guide to implementing day-to-day ITSM improvements
Comes with a handy toolkit containing templates, worksheets and assessments which can be used within the Practitioners' daily work practices.
ITIL Practitioner Guidance has been developed to cover the practical application of ITIL theory and as the reference text for the ITIL practitioner exam.
|Format||Published||11 Apr 2017|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile