ITIL® Service Design - German Translation downloadable PDF
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The ITIL service design stage of the ITIL service management framework offers global best-practice guidance to IT practitioners and business leaders wanting to move their IT strategy forward. This step-by-step approach to planning focuses on quality and efficiency, leading to robust IT services that will stand the test of time.
Understanding IT practices, processes and their governing policies will lead to excellence in IT service design. This publication describes an approach to ensure the most relevant IT services are introduced into fully supported environments, meeting an organization's current and future business needs. Valuable on its own, ITIL Service Design will give even greater benefits when used as part of the fully integrated approach described by the other core publications in the ITIL lifecycle suite.
This publication represents the combined experience and knowledge of practitioners from across the world. It contains the knowledge and skills needed to design IT solutions that consistently meet customers' requirements and deliver targeted benefits to businesses.
Covers the principles, methods, practices and tools needed to design effective, measureable and scalable IT services
Demonstrates how service design can deliver organizational benefits, including reduced costs, improved quality and consistency, and greater customer satisfaction
Provides working templates and examples for putting IT service design principles into action straightaway.
Anyone considering ITIL professional accreditation should note that this is the only source from which the ITIL exam questions are taken.
ITIL Service Design is part of the most widely recognized framework for IT service management in the world, used by thousands of organizations - small and large - from both public and private sectors.
Other publications within the ITIL lifecycle suite include: ITIL Service Strategy, ITIL Service Transition, ITIL Service Operation and ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
|Format||Published||23 Apr 2013|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership