ITIL® Continual Service Improvement
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
Continual service improvement should be an integral part of every stage of the ITIL service management framework. ITIL Continual Service Improvement provides best-practice guidance for introducing a cycle of service management improvements, and a structured approach for assessing and measuring services.
It is essential for IT services to keep pace with changing business needs. This publication describes best practices to identify opportunities for improvement in each stage of the ITIL lifecycle, with a focus on effectiveness across services, processes and costs.
ITIL Continual Service Improvement is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers.
Improves service quality in a gradual and continuous way
Ensures IT services are continuously aligned to business requirements
Reviews cost effectiveness and capability
Monitors and measures performance to identify improvement opportunities and corrective actions
Optimizes organizational structures, resourcing capabilities, partners, technology, staff skills and training, and communications
Assesses the health of an organization's IT capability against current and future business needs
Anyone considering ITIL professional accreditation should note that this is the only source from which the ITIL exam questions are taken.
ITIL Continual Service Improvement is part of the most widely recognized framework for IT service management in the world, used by thousands of organizations - small and large - from both public and private sectors.
Other publications within the ITIL lifecycle suite include: ITIL Service Strategy, ITIL Service Design, ITIL Service Transition and ITIL Service Operation.
|Size||280 x 216mm||Price||£85.00|
|Format||Paperback||Published||27 Mar 2013|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile