ITIL® Service Transition - Book
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The ITIL Service Transition stage of the ITIL service management framework offers global best-practice guidance for IT professionals wishing to introduce new and changed services, ensuring that the value identified in the service strategy is maintained and controlling risks to smooth operations.
ITIL Service Transition describes best practices for managing service change, and helping departments and businesses to transition efficiently, from one state to another. The effect of change on operations, customers, users and the business are all considered in this critical stage of the ITIL lifecycle suite.
This publication represents the combined experience and knowledge of practitioners from across the world. It contains the knowledge and skills needed for any IT, procurement, or quality assurance professional looking to develop expertise in the delivery of change.
Provides a step-by-step approach to IT service transition, including specifications, configuration, test, release, deployment and every step in between
Allows for innovation, whilst managing the complexity resulting from change, to prevent undesired consequences
Introduces the service knowledge management system, to enable people to learn from the knowledge and experience of others
Demonstrates how to deliver more accurate cost, time and resource estimations, improved cost effectiveness and transition success
Anyone considering ITIL professional accreditation should note that this is the only source from which the ITIL exam questions are taken.
ITIL Service Transition is part of the most widely recognized framework for IT service management in the world, used by thousands of organizations - small and large - from both public and private sectors.
Other publications within the ITIL lifecycle suite include: ITIL Service Strategy, ITIL Service Design, ITIL Service Operation and ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
|Size||215 x 280mm||Price||£85.00|
|Format||Paperback||Published||29 Jul 2011|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile